Electric fence is one of the most efficient ways to guard a property; however the installation of electric fences comes at a great price, since it largely contributes to electric bill. The key solution to reducing the cost of utilities is through availing solar chargers for electric febc. By making a one-time purchase, your lifetime supply of solar power is guaranteed; thus, saving you a lot of money.
Here are some guidelines that will help you decide the suitable solar electric fence charger for your property.
Things to Consider when Buying Charger for Solar Fence
- Battery Life – this is very important especially during winter season when snow may block the solar panel from absorbing sunlight. This will likewise enable the fence to work at nighttime despite having no sunlight.
- Joule Output – this pertains to the amount of electric power that the charger is producing. The size of the fence and the type of animals you are keeping is considered when determining the amount of power needed.
- Range – various chargers have different amount of charging capability. Make sure that you examine the range of your charger to assure that your needs are met.
- Impedance – this refers to the shock emitted by the fence.
- Weatherproof – your charger must be able to withstand any weather conditions. It must be durable at the same time, waterproof.
- Fencing – the type of fence to be used is important in determining the solar charger you are going to use.
- Animals – the solar charger you are going to choose must be able keep large or small animals.
Here is a List of the Best Solar Powered Charger for Electric Fence
- Mile Solar Low Impedance
- Battery Operated Solid State
- Zareba AC-Powered Low-Impedance
- Parmak Magnum 12 Solar Pak Low Impedance
- Red Snap’r ESP2M-RS 2 Mile
- Zareba ESP2M-Z 2-Mile
- Zareba B10LI Battery Operated Low Impedance
- EDC50M-Z 50-Mile Battery Operated Solid State
- Red Snap’r ESP10M-RS 10-Mile Solar Low Impedance
- Parmak DF-SP-LI Solar Pak 6 Low Impedance
For more details about the mentioned products, you may visit http://www.semprius.com/best-solar-powered-electic-fence/. The link will provide you specifications as well as the pros and cons of using the solar electric fence charger.
An electric fence charger will be very much useful whether you want to protect your livestock or keep wild animals from entering into your property. Therefore, it is vital to be knowledgeable about solar electric fence chargers in order to meet your daily needs, at the same time, to reduce your cost efficiently.