How to Add an Inter-Bank Beneficiary in State Bank Of IndiaIf you want to transfer money to your friend who has account in another bank (Not SBI). then you have to add an Inter-Bank beneficiary. Before we go ahead, it is informed to you that - it is compulsory that you already activated your sbi net banking. If not then you need to activate sbi net banking first then you can go ahead. Now check the procedure to add an inter-bank beneficiary in sbi.
- First of all, go to the official website of SBI Online which is www.onlinesbi.com
- Then click on "Login Button " of the personal banking section.
- After that click on the "continue" button
- Then enter your "User ID"
- Also, Enter your "password"
- Click on the "I Forgot My SBI Login Password" Link. If you have forgotten your login password and you want to reset that.
- Once you enter the correct password then, you need to click on the "Login" Button.
- Thereafter, you need to click on the "Payments/Transfers" option mentioned on Top Menu.
- Next, you have to click on “InterBank Beneficiary” Under Outside SBI. (You need to do the same for adding Intra-Bank beneficiary)
- Now, you have to select the last option labelled as “NEFT” in the transaction type
- Then, click on “Proceed” button.
- Once you proceed then it's time to add "Iner-Bank Beneficiary". Do this by clicking "Click here to add a new Inter-Bank Beneficiary" . You can find this (Click here to add a new Inter-Bank Beneficiary) option below the amount filed.
- Now, your have to enter Profile Password very carefully.
- After that, fill all the required details
- Next, make a tick on I accept the Terms and Conditions.
- After that, click on Approve Now button to proceed to approve the new added interbank beneficiary.
- Now, click on the Approve Beneficiary button.
- Then, select the approval type:
- (1) Approve through ATM (IRATA*)
- (2) Approval through OTP.
Approve Newly added Beneficiary Through ATM:
- If you will choose the "IRATA" method. In that case, a number will be generated which you will see on the screen. Just note that number somewhere safe. Then go to the nearest SBI ATM and follow the following procedure:-
- Firstly, swipe your card in SBI ATM
- Then Enter your ATM PIN
- After that select the "services" option
- Then select the "other" option
- Then select "Inter Banking Request Approval " option
- Finally, enter your "IRATA No." to approve your newly added beneficiary
Approve Newly added Beneficiary Through OTP:
- If you choose the option of "OTP" for approval process then you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Next, all you have to do is to enter the OTP in the field provided and approve the beneficiary.
Note: In case of "NO OTP" delivered then click on the option of "Resend SMS" to get an OTPNow you will get a message saying that you have successfully added & a new beneficiary for transfer of funds from your accounts.